[Snort-users] SnortSnarf version 040701.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Sat Apr 7 14:32:05 EDT 2001

Oh guess I should probably give a URL of where to get the
distribution and more information:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/

I'm going to be out of town until Monday, but will look into any bug
reports Monday morning (and to the extent possible in an offline mode
on Sunday) and will probably put out an update on Monday.  So, send
me those bug reports. :)

-- Jim
|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|
|*      Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort       *|
|*  Voice: (530) 756-7317              Fax: (530) 756-7297  *|