[Snort-users] compiling snort on OS X

Ami rashumon at ...1396...
Fri Apr 6 19:39:29 EDT 2001

k, thanks for the advice , :-) i got and compiled
libpcap from tcpdump.org ( the latest version)
without any problems and now i have all those
header files that were missing
but im not sure on how to change the makefile path for
snort makefile and configure to find these....
what parameters do i need to change so that
make will find the new libs ?
thanks
-Ami

--- Frank Reid <fcreid at ...691...> wrote: > I
believe you'll also need to grab the development