[Snort-users] Snort crash with SIGSEGV on HP-UX 10.20

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Fri Apr 6 18:20:53 EDT 2001

I put an assertion to make sure the value is non-NULL now, hopefully
we'll get some good catches if this is still broken (although that's
*never* supposed to happen, and it's the first time I've seen that
particular problem since we wrote the preprocessor code in '99...

   -Marty