[Snort-users] Re: http_preprocessor oddity with recent CVSsnapshot

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Fri Apr 6 18:17:28 EDT 2001

Sorry, just checking.  I'm getting so much email these days it's easier
to suggest the stupid stuff than to get into an extended debug session
with someone.  I'm going to start extensive testing of the codebase for
the upcoming "official" release this weekend, so this problem should
shake out in the wash...

    -Marty