[Snort-users] Snort 1.7 OpenBSD 2.8 and MySQL

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Fri Apr 6 15:38:06 EDT 2001

Add /usr/local/lib/mysql to the shlib_dirs line in rc.conf.  This will take
effect on a reboot.  ldconfig works a little different in OpenBSD and there
is no ld.so.conf file.  If you have more than one entry on the shlib_dirs
line, they are space seperated.  You can force the lib path into the lib
cache by issuing a ldconfig /usr/local/lib/mysql, but this may wipeout other
libpaths, I am not sure.