[Snort-users] Snort 1.7 OpenBSD 2.8 and MySQL

Chad Gough chad131 at ...131...
Fri Apr 6 14:34:28 EDT 2001

This my be more of a MySql config issue, but I'm sure someone here
has seen this.

If I install MySQL, then compile Snort, everything works fine...

However, when I reboot the machine, and try to run snort again, I get
and error (below).  If I reinstall MySQL, everything will work fine
(until I reboot)!!  What am I losing when I reboot the box??  Does
OpenBSD have an /etc/ld.so.conf file similiar to Linux??  If so I
can't find it.

Thanks in advance,
Chad

Error:
/usr/libexec/ld.so: snort: libmysqlclient.so.10.0: No such file or directory