[Snort-users] Command line option overriding plugin

shawn . moyer shawn at ...1184...
Thu Apr 5 12:59:35 EDT 2001

-A fast and -s tell it to alert to the packet tree and syslog instead of
to the DB. If you read the comments in the snort.conf that comes with
the source, you'll see how to set up the alert processor in the config
instead of the commandline if you want to do both.

--shawn