[Snort-users] Re: some weird stuff going on with acid?

Roeland Weve roeland at ...1415...
Wed Apr 4 03:26:19 EDT 2001

Roman,

Thanks...
I will update to the latest CVS and database (if I haven't done that)

Just one other thing in acid_common.php:
row 597:   $href = "<A HREF=\"http://www.whitehats.com/info/$ref_tag\"
".
must still be changed to:
$href = "<A HREF=\"http://www.whitehats.com/info/ids$ref_tag\" ".
else the link to the arachnids won't work.

Roeland