[Snort-users] [tlewis at ...468...: Re: [Snort-devel] Minor log tweak/patch.]

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Tue Apr 3 15:29:40 EDT 2001

There's a discussion popped up on snort-devel, we basically were wondering
if you guys want to have a configurable format for snort logged files, and if
you do, in what form you expect to have it :)) (see the thread at snort-devel
for more details)

-F

----- Forwarded message from Todd Lewis <tlewis at ...468...> -----

From: Todd Lewis <tlewis at ...468...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:13:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: Fyodor <fygrave at ...121...>
cc: "Scott A. McIntyre" <scott at ...1050...>, snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-devel] Minor log tweak/patch.

Ahh, calling my bluff, eh?  8^)  I don't actually know what formats
people would like or how to implement it; I was just spouting off.
Asking in snort-users would probably get you lots of requests.  As for
an implementation strategy, like I said, I've never been able to figure
out the v*printf family, so, uhh, good luck and stuff.

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...468...

----- End forwarded message -----