[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b6, snort-1.7, mysql

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue Apr 3 08:24:08 EDT 2001

Mike,

- What type of query are you trying to run? (what ACID page)
- How many alerts do you have in your DB?
- What version of MySQL?
- Does this error come up immediately or does some time pass
before it returns?
- You mentioned "sometimes more data is displayed..."; what is
this data?  Is it partial results, or more error messages?

Roman