[Snort-users] problem with I turn on with promiscuous mode

Law, Bennith YB Bennith.YB.Law at ...1721...
Tue Apr 3 00:24:42 EDT 2001

Yes.. I can telnet and ping this host when I turn off the promiscuous mode
(with -p option).

I use this command line for my snortd:-
         daemon /usr/sbin/snort -u root -g root -Afull -p -o -e -s -d -D -i
$INTERFACE -l /var/log/snort -c /etc/snort/snort.conf

Regards,

Bennith