[Snort-users] Arachnids IDS Database

jeff at ...430... jeff at ...430...
Thu Sep 28 01:40:10 EDT 2000

Were I to venture a guess, it would be that Arachnids will survive
and continue to be a useful resource even if max's sentencing prevents him from
actually working on it.  Max has always been and will likely continue to be a
valuable resource.

-Jeff

> Well, according to Reuters, Max pled guilty to one felony charge
> this past Monday.  Since sentencing will be done in late January,
> I would not be suprised if he is ... busy doing other things.
> Hopefully all will go well, and he won't become a play toy of a
> big man named Bubba.
>
> Many people used his database and references.  Arachnids was a
> great help to the security communittee as a whole.  If someone did
> have a mirror of the information, I am sure that someone could host it
> until such time that Max was able to do so again.
>
> (If need be, I could host it as well)
>
> --
> Brian Caswell

http://users.wwti.com/~jeff 	(pgp key available)
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
- Albert Einstein