[Snort-users] Spice/Spade paper

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Wed Sep 27 21:06:57 EDT 2000

Greetings all,

For those of you that are interested, I just put a paper on Spice and
Spade up on the Silicon Defense web page:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/spice/

It gives the motivation for our approach and describes the Spade
implementation (with some experimental results) and our plans for the
portscan correlator.

I'll be going to ACS CCS 2000 IDS workshop in Athens to present this.
(Anyone else going?)

Regards,

   Jim
|*  Voice: (707) 445-4355 x13          Fax: (707) 445-4222  *|