[Snort-users] Logging of packets

Richard Oyh richardoyh at ...125...
Thu Sep 28 02:58:02 EDT 2000

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I was able to log port 514 UDP packets
with the following in my rules file.

log udp any any <> IP 514

It would seems that you can't log UDP with the session command for port 514.
It is the same for the rest?

For those who have replied to my email, thank guys.

Regards
Richard