[Snort-users] Arachnids IDS Database

Brian Caswell bmc at ...312...
Wed Sep 27 20:24:35 EDT 2000

> Anyone know if there's a mirror to the Whitehats IDS Arachnids Database?
> It's been down for days.

Well, according to Reuters, Max pled guilty to one felony charge
this past Monday.  Since sentencing will be done in late January,
I would not be suprised if he is ... busy doing other things.
Hopefully all will go well, and he won't become a play toy of a
big man named Bubba.

Many people used his database and references.  Arachnids was a
great help to the security communittee as a whole.  If someone did
have a mirror of the information, I am sure that someone could host it
until such time that Max was able to do so again.

(If need be, I could host it as well)

--
Brian Caswell