[Snort-users] [OT] Adding snort to a cvsup mirror

Kris Kennaway kris at ...484...
Sun Sep 24 22:23:02 EDT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Fyodor wrote:

> ~ :Sorry for the off topic post but I was thinking if it would be possible
> ~ :to keep/maintain a local copy of snort in my cvsup-mirror server of
> ~ :FreeBSD.
> ~ :
>
>  Sure, we actually would appreciate that. :-) Having daily/weekly
> snapshots of cvs tree (your choice) there would be great :)

If theres some way to mirror the entire CVS repository (e.g. if you
give ron rsync access to it or something) then this will work a lot better
since users can either mirror the entire repo from him, or a snapshot at
any particular point in time (more efficiently than using cvs).

Kris

    -- Charles Forsythe <forsythe at ...485...>