[Snort-users] [OT] Adding snort to a cvsup mirror

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson insane at ...321...
Sun Sep 24 12:44:02 EDT 2000

Sorry for the off topic post but I was thinking if it would be possible
to keep/maintain a local copy of snort in my cvsup-mirror server of
FreeBSD.

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at ...322...     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()