[Snort-users] Getting 'portscanned' by IRC servers.

Fernando Cardoso fernando at ...498...
Fri Sep 22 05:33:54 EDT 2000

You will find portscans not only to port 113 (ident) but also to 1080
(socks). This last one is to make sure you are not using some misconfigured
Wingate to mask your identity.

Fernando

Fernando Cardoso			Phone:	+351 21 7982186
Network Administrator		Fax:		+351 21 7982185
National Library			E-mail:	fernando at ...498...
Portugal				PGP ID:	28551CB8