[Snort-users] Segmentation fault on 1.6.3/Linux 2.2.15

Christopher Cramer cec at ...68...
Thu Sep 21 14:56:41 EDT 2000

Can you give an example command line that you used?  Also, which
architecture are you running this under? (sparc architectures will crash
currently when using the defrag preprocessor)

another thing to try is to run snort under gdb and let us know where in
the program it crashes.

-Chris