[Snort-users] CVS question

F.M. Taylor root at ...28...
Wed Sep 20 13:21:52 EDT 2000

Well I just installed cvs on my machine.  Never used it before.
I was a little fast on the delete key, so I dont have the instructions for
pulling down the source for the version required by acid.  If someone
could please send the instructions, that would make my day.

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.