[Snort-users] Spade v091500.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Fri Sep 15 11:54:42 EDT 2000

Greetings,

Some people were having trouble getting Spade to compile correctly
("multiple definition of featurename"), so I have made a fix based on
a workaround by Cacti.  You can now get Space version 091500.1 from
the web site:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/spice/

Apologies for any inconvenience.  If people have more trouble getting
Spade going, let me know and I can try to fix it promptly when I get
back to my e-mail on Monday.

Regards,

   Jim
|*  Voice: (707) 445-4355 x13          Fax: (707) 826-7571  *|