[Snort-users] snortsnarf barfing

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Fri Sep 15 11:43:24 EDT 2000

I had this exact thing happen.  You need to make sure the contents of the
include subdir make it into your site-perl dir.  You still have the old
version of snort_alert_parse.pl there

-----Original Message-----
From: Lance Spitzner [mailto:lance at ...185...]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 9:32 AM
To: Snort-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Snort-users] snortsnarf barfing

I upgraded to the latest version of snortsnarf.pl (090700), however I now
have an error, it no longer works for me.

otto $snortsnarf.pl THIS_MONTH-syslog.txt
Undefined subroutine &main::is_anom_rept called at
/usr/local/bin/snortsnarf.pl line 306, <alertfh00> chunk 1.

Any recommendations?  I checked out the subroutine &main, but that did
not help.  Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks!

--
Lance Spitzner