[Snort-users] Can't compile snort - no make targets

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Thu Sep 14 13:14:33 EDT 2000

~ :Thanks for the quick responses.  I quickly read up on what is going on when I
~ :follow these steps and now understand that my configure is failing to genereate
~ :a makefile.  I know also now have a very elementary idea of what the targets in
~ :a makefile are.  I can't get a makefile out of this tarball so I will return
~ :and see if I can find a slightly older version.
~ :
~ :Thanks for all the 101 lessons and sorry for tying everyone up.
~ :

 if you could paste your configure output, we may give you hints why it
fails to generate makefile too :)