[Snort-users] Oops

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Wed Sep 13 16:16:08 EDT 2000

That's just what Anna said. :)

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your world view) we've got
something like 80 GB of drive space in the house here, so backing up even the
critical parts requires something of a capital expenditure in a tape backup
system that we're not ready to make at the moment (since I'm among the ranks
of the unemployed).  I need to hire a sysadmin just to keep my house network
going these days... ;)

   -Marty

"Bobby, Paul" wrote:

> No backups? :)