[Snort-users] Small suggestion for 'rules database'.

F.M. Taylor root at ...28...
Tue Sep 12 09:20:31 EDT 2000

use your mouse and gpm to cut and paste it.  Works for me.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Vitaly McLain wrote:

> pain in the neck on some systems (such as home-made routers with no
> X-Windows...Lynx's 'd' command downloads the HTML source..).

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.