[Snort-users] Analysis Console for Incident Databases - inital release

Jim Burnes jburnes at ...75...
Mon Sep 11 19:50:01 EDT 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Martin Roesch wrote:
> Woah, this sounds highly cool.  Got any screen shots?  I think I know what
> I'm doing tonight.... :)
>
>     -Marty

Marty:

This does sound very cool.   I was working on a browser-based security
workstation that handled both firewall configuration and IDS monitoring
called Tiamat.  Its in pre-alpha right now, but its PHP/SSL based also.

It looks like someone already wrote the IDS monitor ;-)

Gotta love open source....

jim burnes
savvis communications