[Snort-users] Problem with snort and AIX

jeff at ...430... jeff at ...430...
Fri Sep 8 18:32:44 EDT 2000

It's great to have you back, Marty.  Not that anyone else cares, but I also
left Hiverworld.

I can set you up with an account on an AIX box without too much trouble.

-Jeff

--
http://users.wwti.com/~jeff 	(pgp key available)
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."