[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #80 - 3 msgs

Vitaly McLain twistah at ...93...
Mon Sep 4 22:33:07 EDT 2000

Hi,

To stop any confusion (or start it?), I believe Mike (the Snort-Win32
author) made the anti-eEye comments, NOT Fyodor. If this is not the case,
someone needs to clear it up. It sure looked like it in MY mail client.

Vitaly McLain
twistah at ...93...
P.S -- If anyone is in the northern Illinois area, swing by NWCLUG
(NorthWest Chicago Linux Users Group) meeting tommorrow (Tuesday) at 7:00pm
at Harper College. Check out nwclug.harper.cc.il.us for more info (or
clug.chicago.il.us). I will be giving a small presentation on the basics of
Snort, and you can poke fun at my lack of knowledge and stuff :) I'll be the
16 year old teenager-looking-kid giving the presentation if you want to find
me.