[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #80 - 3 msgs

H Carvey keydet89 at ...131...
Mon Sep 4 21:12:35 EDT 2000

Fyodor,

Mike and I have exchanged a couple of emails...and
your comment seems to indicate
some...dissatisfaction...with some of what eEye has
put out.

Care to elaborate?  I'm a network security officer,
and I'm in the position to test products for corporate
use.  I am fully against ISS already, from spending
several years being forced to use it as a consultant.

Email me directly if you like.

thanks,
Carv