[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #80 - 3 msgs

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Mon Sep 4 20:23:09 EDT 2000

~ :> FlexResp into Win32-snort.  He did...and sent me the
~ :> binaries zipped up...but as yet they are not publicly
~ :> available.  This is most likely due to his schedule.
~ :
~ :Actually, I have a better reason then "No Time" this time :)  The
~ :libnet NT port by eEye is horrible, not complete, and is just plain
~ :broke.

Any any other product comming from *eeye*, including their super-doper
advertised `artifical-inteligence' scanner called Retina :-P

Sorry, I just had to make this comment :-)