[Snort-users] snort-beta, initial commit

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Sun Sep 3 14:22:19 EDT 2000

Hello people,
 Just to keep users up-to-date what we are up to, new prototype for
snort-beta just has been committed as `snort-beta' module. We are thinking
of splitting development process into stable and current branches. Current
branch would be snort-beta module, stable would be snort module in CVS
tree. For those who'd like to check out what we expect snort to look like
soon, feel free to check out `snort-beta' module. Feedback would be
appreciated much. With this version we change internal directory structure
a bit (splitted up core system, plugins etc), plugins handling script is
being in process of development now (draft is in cvs tree, any comments
from sed/awk/shellprogramming gurus are welcome :)) etc..

Just wanted to let you know what's going on :)
-Fyodor