[Snort-users] problem logging to a mysql database under OpenBSD 2.7 - sort of

andy lowton andy at ...586...
Tue Oct 31 16:10:18 EST 2000

  George> floor is called by the mysql client. quick and easy "fix" is add -lm
  George> to either LIBS or LDFLAGS in the Makefile. e.g.

  George> LIBS = -lm -lmysqlclient -lpcap -lsocket -lnsl

Ok, I've got a good one for you. I use OpenBSD 2.7 and the latest source of
snort from cvs. Snort logs to mysql fine, but when I try and run acid (the
latest beta), I get:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_floor" called from httpd:/usr/lib/apache/
modules/libphp4.so at 0x40321514

Looks familiar does it not? 8-) From a browser point of view I get a 'Document
contains no
 data'

As far as I can work out -lm is part of the make for php, so how do I make this
thing work?

My monitor thanks anyone who can answer this, as it is about to get punched 8-)

l8z

andy

E-Mail: andy at ...586...
PGP/GnuPG Key available on request