[Snort-users] alerting admin via email or sms

Fernando Cardoso fernando at ...498...
Mon Oct 30 09:16:34 EST 2000

I'm using logcheck for reporting any oddities in logs and to forward snort
alerts. Go get it at : http://www.psionic.com/abacus/logcheck/

Fernando

Fernando Cardoso              Phone:   +351 21 7982186
Network Administrator         Fax:     +351 21 7982185
National Library              E-mail:  fernando at ...498...
Portugal                      PGP ID:  28551CB8