[Snort-users] Snort-IDS-HOWTO

Dave Wreski dave at ...53...
Sun Oct 29 00:11:08 EDT 2000

> It seems pretty obvious that we're all in agreement the documentation needs
> to be worked over a bit.  Since I perceive an immediate need for a
> Snort-IDS-HOWTO (this is the first document I looked for when I started with

I wrote a pretty lengthy article on using snort on linuxsecurity.com
some time ago which may be a good resource for you:

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/using-snort.html

Drop me a line if you'd like; I'd love to collaborate on it.

Dave

--
Dave Wreski
Corporate Manager                           Guardian Digital, Inc.