[Snort-users] Discard Packets

Elton Ramos Carvalho elton.carvalho at ...702...
Thu Oct 26 13:49:44 EDT 2000

   Hi...
       I`m a snort user and configure it to reset connections with the
cotent ".vbs", but it don't "block" the mails with it content....I continue
receiving the mail with the vbs file...the mail server send the mail per 3
or 5 days(probably because snort reset the connection) with the #$%*& vbs
file...Can I use snort to discard the packets with this content(editing the
snort source code)??????Or anybody has other idea to block or reject it?????

        Tks

Elton Ramos Carvalho
Brasil