[Snort-users] Odd packets... maybe a new Trojan?

andy lowton andy at ...586...
Thu Oct 26 05:38:49 EDT 2000

  Martin> I'd probably think about sending a combined report to
  Martin> intrusion at ...695... as well as incidents.  Hmm, maybe we should think
  Martin> about a Snort-detects list or something... :)

I actually think that would be a good idea, though this list can probably cope
with the traffic at the moment.

Just to add my 'me too'. I got exactly the same thing last night, cept mine was
from a University in Iran.

cheers

andy

E-Mail: andy at ...586...