[Snort-users] snort-1.6.3-patch2-WIN32-mysql

Jed Pickel jed at ...153...
Mon Oct 23 19:30:21 EDT 2000

> I just added support for MySQL into snort-win32. This release is the
> updated patch2 of snort along with MySQL support.  An official
> snort-1.6.3-patch2-win32 will be out as soon as I get two more things

Mike this ROCKS!  Awesome. I know a lot of people have been asking
about this. This reminds me too. Once we get 1.7 out the door we
should work on getting your windows port integrated into CVS so it
will be easier for you to manage and will enable anyone to build for
any architecture from the same source.

* Jed