[Snort-users] On the road

Aaron S. Carmichael aaron at ...532...
Mon Oct 16 17:08:12 EDT 2000

Marty, when are you speeking so those of us that may be attending can catch
up with ya or at least gain from your wisdom (to brown nose a bit don't
hurt)

Aaron S. Carmichael
VP Information Technology
TimeCertain, LLC.
202-244-3243 (voice)
202-244-5694 (fax)
aaron at ...532...
http://www.timecertain.com

This message is for the named persons use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.