[Snort-users] SecureIT 2000 Summit.. ?

F.M. Taylor root at ...28...
Mon Oct 16 16:27:10 EDT 2000

Nope, I get two cards a year, I am burning one on the 27th CSI Conference
in Chicago (nov 12-18) and the other on SANS 2001 in New Orleans, jan
28-feb2.

Sorry for the wasted bandwith....

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Christopher Northrop wrote:

> Yo
>
>       My boss just came to me and asked if I would like to go to this
> thing.. Anyone know if its any good? I always jump at the chance to go to
> the left cost, but I don't want to waste my get out of jail card. Anyone
> else going.. ?
>
> SecurIT 2000 Summit
> Enterprize Security for an online world
> Loew's Coronada Resort and spa
> San Diego, CA
> Nov 3rd -5th
>
> Chris N.

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.