[Snort-users] Security scanning software

Talisker Talisker at ...423...
Sun Oct 15 15:58:50 EDT 2000

Jerry

If you are looking for a commercial network or host vulnerability scanner
then my site  should have them http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk

All the good freeware tools have been mentioned,  I was informed of an
interesting freeware tool for testing IDS called SIDEN
http://siden.sourceforge.net/ I haven't used it myself but it sounds ok

As to a comparison between commercial and freeware, I like to use both,
starting with a commercial product

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk Talisker's comprehensive IDS & Scanner
List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.