[Snort-users] Project PigRoast and logging...

Jason Boyer jason at ...418...
Tue Oct 10 10:53:18 EDT 2000

I believe you can log to multiple machines at once. So you can take 3 separate machines who are doing independent logging and have those log to one machine and just echo such alerts to the console or run your log parser on those logs.
Doesn't seem like something extremely special. I may be wrong but that's my current understanding.

Jason