[Snort-users] A Question about the Conception

Alexandre Soares asoares at ...596...
Mon Oct 9 01:35:26 EDT 2000

	Sorry guys, I'm have a machine running classical internet services, like
as www, smtp, and so on, this machine is working in a big provider, to
improve the security this machine run too a Linux firewall, this firewall
tell me only what pass and what packet not passed, but I see in the snort a
big light, because I can see the signature of the atack or eventual mistake.

	But when running this solution in my machine the fact I seen all network,
what I can do to analyze only my machine, bechause the addres is based in
cidr not in ip, sorry for my stupid question and my poor english too.

Thanks in Advanced
Alex