[Snort-users] Ideas from within

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Fri Oct 6 23:30:25 EDT 2000

I've put a request into Sourceforge to have a snort-sigs list created.  As
soon as it's up, I'll let everyone know... :)

The procedure for how rules get into Snort is people post them up here, send
them to Jim Forster, send them to Max Vision, enter them manually into
arachNIDS, or all of the above.  Things posted to the list are usually grabbed
up by *someone* and make their way into Snort releases.  Personally, I don't
oversee this part of Snort very much anymore...

     -Marty

Keith Pachulski wrote:

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...