[Snort-users] Reverse DNS lookup online

Yonah Russ yonah at ...569...
Thu Oct 5 03:35:47 EDT 2000

I found this to be a very common problem so I've written two very simple
perl scripts - one which does a simple reverse lookup and one which does
a reverse soa lookup. I wouldn't say these are great but they can
certainly be adapted and they aren't complicated at all.

I've attatched them to the message.
yonah

--
Email:		<yonah at ...570...>