[Snort-users] vision ruleset...

Jan Muenther jan at ...206...
Wed Nov 29 11:14:08 EST 2000

Hi,

> I am also using the vision.conf rules but instead of trying to make a
> hybrid file I just used the vision.conf file without altering anything
> other than my Internet network IP range.  So far it's been working great.

Of course, of course. I just had a couple of pass rules in my
snort-lib, which I was too lazy to fit in ;o))
BTW: I just f***ed up the file, and snort didn't really fancy the
fact there were only 2/3 of the last rule present :o))
Sorry 'bout whining around again...

> "Microsoft ist nicht installiert"

This is probably the best sentence one could say in German...
;o))
(though I personally don't really like the SuSE)

Bye, jan

--
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin
- EDV -