[Snort-users] Only four penguins?

Mike Andersen mike at ...207...
Sun Nov 26 15:04:39 EST 2000

[drsuse at ...748...]

| I was wondering if some of you might be interested in getting together
| on an IRC server perhaps one or two nights a week.

Sounds like a great idea, but why only one or two nights a week?  Why
not keep it as an open channel where we can pop in whenever we feel for
it?

| I figure this would be a good place to find other Snort users so that
| we could possibly check attack signatures and test Snort rules.

...and exchange ideas for further development?

mike
--
An expert is a person who avoids the small errors as he sweeps on to the
grand fallacy.                                      -- Benjamin Stolberg