[Snort-users] OpenLogFile error

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Thu Nov 23 12:43:25 EST 2000

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 11:31:20AM -0500, dr Feri Zsuppa'n wrote:

> One solution might be to eliminate sudirectories and create files with
> IP prefix like 207.45.211.102-ICMP_TTL_EXCEED instead. You could grep
> and sort the files this way fine.

 I also talked to Marty offlist regarding this problem, and another suggestion
 was to set an option to log everything into a single file which later could
 be parsed out using grep or some more sophisticated tools (like perl script :)) which
 should eluminate such problem as well.. Any other suggestions would be welcomed
 of course :)

--
http://www.notlsd.net