[Snort-users] OK it's time to update the FAQ...

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at ...752...
Thu Nov 23 04:29:59 EST 2000

mmh I can see that my mail got past my logic checker. insert "properly"
between "to" and "on win32".  Nothing serious...just various issues with the
html output, mostly seem fixed now I see.

 I also have some generic issues with running IIS webservers for production
machines  (financial / performance / security wise not religious!) . I am
currently locked up at home suffering from a strep infection so I am waiting
to pick up a copy of visual studio from the office so I can see if if I can
get it to compile with odbc/mysql support on win32 which is the ultimate
goal.

ps should columbus.cert.mil resolve? kind of hard to get your mail if it
doesn't