[Snort-users] Who's using Snort?

Aaron S. Carmichael aaron at ...532...
Tue Nov 21 13:31:21 EST 2000

We use Snort as well.. For our hosting team we monitor some very high
profile sites that seam to be constantly probed, poked and prodded...

Aaron S. Carmichael
VP Information Technology
TimeCertain, LLC.
202-244-3243 (voice)
202-244-5694 (fax)
aaron at ...532...
http://www.timecertain.com

This message is for the named persons use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.