[Snort-users] reputation

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Mon Nov 20 03:58:04 EST 2000

Well, for some thing such as which firewall your using on what OS I can
understand.  For NIDS, I don't think it's a big deal.  If you've ever had
a look at the documentation for SHADOW you can find out some of the
branches of the military that use it.

If I were a hacker, I would assume that Mitre uses it.  This assumption is
made by viewing your email signature :)

Sorry for getting off topic on snort-users.  There are pro's and con's to
everything and we could stretch this out longer than the dare I say
it...presidential elections

Dr SuSE

"Microsoft ist nicht installiert"